BIOSTAR B450M MOTHERBOARD مذربورد
Supports AMD Ryzen APU / CPU
AMD B450 single chip architecture
Supports 4-DIMM DDR4-1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2933(OC)/ 3200(OC)/3600(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 4066(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4333+(OC) up to 128 GB Memory
Supports Realtek Gigabit LAN
Supports USB 3.2 Gen1
Supports HDMI 4K resolution
- Additional information
AMD B450 chipset:
– AMD B450 is the high-end chipset for overclockers and tweakers who need robust platforms. This chip provides the ultimate low-level control to its users and delivers ultimate graphics card bandwidth.
– Provides high quality sound with minimal loss of audio fidelity.
– DirectX 12 introduces the next version of Direct3D, the graphics API at the heart of DirectX. Direct3D is one of the most critical pieces of a game or game engine, and we´ve redesigned it to be faster and more efficient than ever before. Direct3D 12 enables richer scenes, more objects, and full utilization of modern GPU hardware.
Integrated HDMI with HDCP:
– Onboard HDMI connector allows full video & audio support. It has industry-leading high definition video quality.
– SmartSpeedLAN is a free software application which monitors and manages your PC´s network behavior. With user-friendly GUI, it allows you to select and prioritize different types of network traffic, including gaming, media streaming, communications or web surfing.You can also set any specific applications, choosing to prioritize or block accordingly. SmartSpeedLAN can feature automatic management options that use adaptive networking intelligence to ensure that you are getting the best online experience possible.
– PCIe M.2 32Gb/s is the latest storage interface, it delivers the highest bandwidth and lower latency. It´s 3 times faster compared with PCIe M.2 10Gb/s.
PCIe Gen 3.0:
– PCIe 3.0 is the next evolution of the ubiquitous and general-purpose PCI Express I/O standard. At 8GT/s bit rate, the interconnect performance bandwidth is doubled over PCIe 2.0, while preserving compatibility with software and mechanical interfaces.
– SATAIII 6Gbps provides a higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media. With this super speed data transfer, SATAIII allows an incredible data boost which is 2x faster than the SATA 3G.
USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A:
– USB 3.2 Gen1 delivers a compelling performance boosts and can be used to connect multiple devices without worrying about compatibility. It is capable of data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps and backwards compatible with all existing USB products.
Super LAN Surge Protection:
– Super LAN Surge Protection, providing LAN port with more advanced antistatic protection capabilities by adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevent damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges. SLSP (Super LAN Surge Protection) series motherboard upgrades the existing system protection standards with maximum 4X protection comparing to other board makers.
|Dimensions||1.2 × 1 × 1 cm|